1984 Rolex 16758 18K GMT MASTER black nipple dial FULL SET!

omniscient
Favorite Watch: GV, Fat Lady, 16700

1984 Rolex 16758 18K GMT MASTER black nipple dial FULL SET!

Post by omniscient »

Up for sale is my 1984 Rolex 16758 18K 40mm GMT MASTER complete set black nipple dial.

Serial Number: 8.5 million (1984)
Case: Thick lugs and sharp beveled edges on the chamfers. Original fat font insert. Serial and reference numbers are crisp and well defined.
Dial: Original dial is in mint condition with perfect matching patina on the tritium indices, matching the hands as well. The dial is also starting to turn “tropical” brown, shown in the right light.
Bracelet: Original super jubilee bracelet (hidden clasp) that shows little stretch for it’s age. Clasp is the correct "H" code making this watch entirely period correct.

Don't miss out on your chance to own an amazing vintage Rolex in fantastic condition. This Rolex 16758 GMT Master nipple dial, a complete set including original warranty paper, both original manuals (GMT and Oyster), service papers from 1993, and two UNUSED gold links! This is truly a rare piece to come across, I have not seen a complete set in this condition in quite some time.

Comes with:
Rolex Box
GMT Master Instructions
Oyster Booklet
Original Warranty and Service papers
2 unused gold links with screws
Custom green horween shell cordovan nato strap with gold hardware

PRICE : $19,875.00

Trades are welcome. Always interested in purchasing or trading for any Rolex, Audemars Piguet or Patek Philippe watches. Overnight Shipping and Insurance is included in the USA. Fedex Global Priority Shipping available at actual cost.

Payment by BANK WIRE only or face to face. I am located in Atlanta, Georgia and will welcome a face to face transaction. Many well known references are available.

Email all questions to joel@vintagecrowns.com.

I am an independent watch enthusiast and I am not affiliated with Rolex USA in anyway. All my watches comes from various dealers here in the US and all over the world. All my items are guaranteed authentic and will stand by its Authenticity.